Posted on Aug 22, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client based in Turners Hill; East Grinstead is currently recruiting for a Sales & Events Coordinator to join their fantastic company on a permanent basis.
The role of the Sales & Events Coordinator :
Working within a sales team of four you will be required to ensure success in both the reactive and proactive selling of the client in all aspects of conference, day meetings, weddings and banqueting.
Reporting to the Sales Manager your role with have responsibility for ensuring success across the following areas;
* To handle telephone, email and online enquiries for functions including weddings, conferences and private dining
* To carry out show rounds and appointments at the hotel
* Completing the necessary administration to ensure the event is successful from a customer service and financial point of view
* To generate new leads and enquiries as well as maintaining existing/return business
Key Requirements for the role as a Sales & Events Coordinator :
* Full time role, 40hrs per week including weekends as required
* Previous sales experience
* Smart appearance and friendly telephone manner
* Strong organisation skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Ability to manage time and co-ordinate priorities effectively
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£18k - £26k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual
£24k - £25k Annual
£18.7k - £40k Annual