Posted on Aug 22, 2019 by CV-Library
SALARY: £40,000 + Excellent benefits
LOCATION: Horley, Surrey
Are you a dynamic Quality Engineer looking for a new challenge? My client is a leading manufacturer of highly advanced engineering systems and excited to be growing their Quality Engineering team.
* The successful Quality Engineer will lead technical quality investigations of in-build and completed in-house manufactured products and sub-assemblies.
* The Quality Engineer will take responsibility to resolve non-conformities, customer product quality complaints and supplier quality concerns using proven methods including (8D, FMEA, Root Cause, 5 Why, CAPA, Fishbone, etc).
* Investigate the root cause of quality related problems and bring about appropriate corrective actions and improvements.
* The successful Quality Engineer will perform internal audits of quality related problems and manage corrective actions and improvements.
* Collaborate with design, manufacturing and purchasing functions and to achieve optimum results, from initial product design through launch and mass production.
QUALITY ENGINEER CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS:
* A degree, diploma or equivalent experience in manufacturing, quality and/or engineering and/or electronics related subject.
* 1-3 years’ experience of working in a Quality Assurance Engineer role, ideally in a medical, aerospace or automotive environment.
* Internal auditing experience of ISO9001
LOCATION – Horley, Surrey
SALARY - £40,000 + Benefits
THIS IS A FANTASTIC ROLE WITH AN EXCELLENT EMPLOYER OFFERING SUPERB CAREER OPPORTUNITIES.
Please contact Russell Lambert for more information on this vacancy and to discuss your suitability to this and other opportunities. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Key Words: Quality Engineer, Quality Manager, Senior Quality Engineer, Lead Auditor, Quality Manager, HNC, HND, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Quality Engineering, Production Engineering, Quality Engineering
Innovate Recruitment Ltd operates as an Employment Agency and Employment Business
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £40k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual
£31k - £35k Annual
£22 - £30 Hourly
£40k - £45k Annual
£0 - £0 Annual