Posted on Aug 22, 2019 by CV-Library
We are currently recruiting for a CNC Turner for our Swindon based client. The role is full time and permanent and open to candidates with CNC Turner, Programming, Setting and Operator experience.
* Apprentice trained with experience of being a Precision Engineer.
* Experienced in Programming, Setting and operating of 2 axis to multi-spindle CNC Lathes.
* Highly skilled using Fanuc.
* Be able to work from drawings under own initiative.
* Single one-off items to small batches.
* CAM experience
* This is a permanent position based in Swindon
* Salary of £25-£30k dependent on experience.
* 39 Hour week
* Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 7.30am – 4.30pm and Friday 7.30am – 12.30pm
* Free On-Site parking.
By applying for this role you give permission for Purely Recruitment to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Purely recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment