Solaris System Administrator
Posted on Aug 22, 2019 by JSAN Consulting Ltd
1. Setup Solaris server, hardening, backup, patching, LUN-Management, Proceduren, setup zone and decommissioning.
2. Should be good at error handling; open call MOS (My Oracle Support), replace parts, assist technical person.
3. Network check; contact COBA for network problems.
4. Modification Rout-Mail distribution (one shot).
5. Able to perform Backups for release-upgrade.
6. Knowledge of IPS-Server.
7. Should be able to perform Disaster Recovery
8. Good in Scripting and analysing the errors, switch over, switch back, documentation, File transfer, Scripting for transfers (korn-Shell).
9. Should be able to perform files transfers on demand and recover from archive.
10. Management of all T24 Environments (new, delete, etc.)