Posted on Aug 22, 2019 by Consol Partners
C++ Software Engineer
12 months extendable contract
A leading technology company.
We are looking for C++ developers, familiar with Deep Learning and machine learning, responsible for building applications, which will be used to process digital geographic data of world leading data providers. The processed geographic data will be used in worldwide navigation products of market leading customers like VW, BMW and Daimler. Your responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team (computer vision engineers). You will also lead the processes from data cleaning, and pre-processing, to deploying trained models to production.
You will join our multi-cultural team Deep Learning/Computer Vision engineers within our European Advanced Research Labs. While most of the team is located in our Eindhoven office, our team is partially distributed across Europe. Our processes support remote work, yet our preference is to extend our team in Eindhoven. Keeping our team's motivation on highest level is a core concern to us. Therefore, we allow a certain degree of individual flexibility to support a sustainable work/life balance.
- A MSc or BSc degree, preferably in computer science,
- Strong proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification
- Advanced practical experience in (Embedded) software development using modern C++
- Expert knowledge in efficient algorithms
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments
- Understanding of dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions, such as friend classes
- Knowledge of low-level threading primitives and Real Time environments
- Enthusiasm for software and the automotive sector,
- Good knowledge/experience in database systems (relational and non-relational),
- Ideal candidate not necessarily has a driver license but does have the ambition to work with us on the roadmap for self-driving cars
- Proficiency with OpenCV
- Familiarity with Linux
- Proficiency with Python and basic libraries for machine learning such as scikit-learn and pandas
- Good knowledge in fundamentals of machine learning and at least one Deep Learning framework (Tensorflow)
- Good knowledge of Linux or Windows, CMake, Git, Python
- English level B2 or higher
- Command of written and spoken Dutch nice to have
We are a leading consultancy in the niche IT sector. We work with companies ranging from small start-ups to multinational conglomerates on both permanent and freelance positions.
ConSol Partners focus only on niche markets to give unrivalled access to our extensive network of highly skilled candidates so we can delivery only the highest quality to our clients.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the Internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.