Project Quality Manager/Quality Manager-Ireland/Czech Republic
Posted on Aug 22, 2019 by Avance Consulting (Europe) Limited
We have Multiple openings with a leading Global IT Consulting Organization for " Project Quality Manager/Quality Manager ". It's an immediate hire and planning to close it ASAP.
Role: Project Quality Manager/Quality Manager
Location: Dublin, Ireland/Prague, Czech Republic
Job Type: Contract
Job description for the role of Project Quality Manager/Quality Manager :
- Understand and adhere to the Quality manual, SOP on Project Management, Change Management, Document Management and Quality Management; Support the Project Manager throughout the project delivery of the Enterprise Asset Project, with regards to aspects of project related risk, compliance and quality.
- Responsible together with Project Manager for the delivery of all defined QM documentation
- Establish, implement and monitor the QM requirements which assures that IT Projects meet Quality and Regulatory requirements
- First point of contact for all quality related queries on the project Author key validation deliverable
- Apply required internal and external Quality/Compliance standards to work products (Change control, validation documents etc)
- Ensure adequate analysis have been performed for relevant testing conditions based on functional risk assessment, test overview list, test plan, test results, test deviations and change requests.
- Train and coach the project team, as required, on relevant project procedures, good documentation practice, good testing practice and CSV basics, where applicable
- Manage appropriateness of preparation and readiness of the project for handover of the system/processes to the operational organization together with the project managers
- Perform the project tollgate reviews and post implementation reviews with reporting to management
- Work experience in IT/QM compliance
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral, additional languages would be a plus
- GxP, 21 CFR Part 11, SOX, SOX IT knowledge, Data Privacy, Data Integrity, Security Risk assessment, periodic review
- System Development Life Cycle and Gamp Knowledge
- Knowledge on Waterfall and Agile methodology
- Able to manage direct relations with stakeholders and project team members
The prospective employer is the Large Global IT Services giant. Provides opportunity for better performance, Reliability, Security, and Flexibility with good Bonus and Benefits Structure and have a good work Culture that everyone loves to work with.
We (Avance Consulting Services) are one amongst the UK's fastest growing talent acquisition companies. Head quartered in London, we are a global reach agency with a large presence in India (Gurgaon and Hyderabad) and United Arab Emirates (Dubai).
Project Quality Manager/Quality Manager opportunity is urgent and immediate please apply before it gets closed!