Executive Marketing Manager - Part Time
Posted on Aug 22, 2019 by Predictable Marketing
Looking for marketing executive to join a growing marketing start-up, focussed on marketing in the exciting Robotic Process Automation & Artificial intelligence space.
Marketing Executive (B2B/Software Start-up)
Salary - £18 -23K (pro rata for 2-3 days in a week with potential to grow into full time role) I am looking for a marketing executive to join a new start up in software marketing.
Your main responsibilities will include -
- Creating content for website, digital brochures and blogs
- Search engine optimization skills - on-page and off-page
- Create content for email marketing and social media posts
Skills Required -
- Hands on experience with google analytics and google ads is required.
- Knowledge of white hat SEO skills
- Good web copywriting skills
- Knowledge of Hubspot would be an advantage, although training will be provided.
- Previous experience of B2B marketing is essential although not necessarily in the Robotics or Artificial Intelligence space.
- Microsoft skills, Good Written English, interest in new technology, any experience with marketing automation tools is a plus.
Please note that this a part-time role for 2 -3 days a week now but potential to grow into a full-time role as the company grows. You will be working with the owner of the company and hence will get exposure to all aspects of the business.
I am looking for someone with the attitude of getting things done and is focused on results. In return you get the opportunity to grow with the company and exposure to various aspects of the business and freedom to define your own career path.
Only person with "Can do" attitude would enjoy this role. The company is a start-up so flexibility in helping in other aspects of the business will be highly appreciated.
About the company:
A start up marketing company based in Maidenhead with clients based mainly in London. The company specialises in marketing in the new technology sector. Delivered successful marketing campaigns for 12 customers across various industries over 2018.