Cyber Security Solution Architect
Posted on Aug 22, 2019 by Maersk Line
Can you lead and inspire stakeholders across the world to live a brand every day and across every touch point? Can you demonstrate how people are making the difference in an asset driven, commoditized industry like container shipping? Can you hold the standard high, drive change and build value through bringing the brand to life every day?
Then this is the role for you!
As the Cyber Security Architact you will join a Security Assessment and Remediation team to provide Solution Architecture SME's inputs-based on Security assessment framework to develop and mature an application supporting Product Groups.
As the specialist in your trade, you will be ccountable for working with the Product teams to assess the applications for security flaws and support the application teams to develop and implement remediation solution.
An important part of this role will be to challenge the normal approach and provide alternatives for improvement.
We are looking for:
- Minimum 7 to 8 year's experience of information security in a global and similar size business
- Able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of current information security events and trends
- Good understanding of Cybersecurity NIST framework
- Extensive technical skills covering product, technologies are essential, it is not necessary to be a specialist in any one area or technology
- Advanced Knowledge of Security Architecture Principles
- Knowledge of Application Architecture and ability to align to Network Strategy
- Experience of Threat Modelling is beneficial
- Knowledge of IAM (Identity Access Management) principles is beneficial
- Detailed hands on experience covering several of the following technical areas with delivery at scale is desirable:
o Authentication and Authorisation, Data Management and Encryption, PaaS, Cloud Security, API and Web Services Security, Security Logging and Monitoring
- Excels at stakeholder management, communication and able to build credibility and demonstrate the value of designing security controls early in the life cycle
- Security related certifications (CISSP, CISM, CISA, Ethical Hacking) desirable