Laboratory Specialist Chemistry
Posted on Aug 22, 2019 by ITech Consult
Laboratory Specialist Chemistry: HPLC/UV-VIS/titration/German/Pharma
Role Purpose: For our customer, a renowned medical domain client in Luzern central Switzerland, we are looking for Lab Specialist Chemistry for a contract initially for 12 months with strong possibility of extension.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for preparation of the reagent formulations in the chemistry laboratory
- Chemical analysis of the reagent formulations (HPLC, UV-VIS, titration)
- Equipment qualification and maintenance
- Responsible for documentation of the laboratory work
- Should be responsible to plan and organize required laboratory tests and activities.
Must Have Skills:
- Must have good experience as a Laboratory Assistant or relevant.
- Must have good experience working in pharma/medical environment.
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Chemistry, Chemical technologies or Process Engineering in Chemistry.
- Fluent in German
- Fluent in English
Reference No.: 918545NC
Role: Lab Specialist Chemistry
Location: Luzern und region, Switzerland
Workload: 100 %
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Till 31.03.2020
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert.
About us: ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2008 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.