Posted on Aug 22, 2019 by CPL Solutions
They are growing rapidly and are seeking an experienced Programme Manager to run their strategic people programme.
Candidates who wish to apply must have cross functional change management experience coupled with programme/project management - HR systems or strategy experience is a bonus.
The Role -
- Leading and delivering on key programmes across the H&W business.
- Working closely within the governance framework to ensure programming planning, delivery and oversight with clear reporting at all levels up to Board.
- Transitioning programmes into business as usual frameworks in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Play a key role in working with the PPM to establish the EPMO.
Required Experience -
- 10+ years' programme management experience
- Mix of in-house/consultancy & public/private sector roles, preferably including exposure to healthcare organisations
- Demonstrated experience producing Board-ready content
- Project management qualification/professional accreditation
There is a generous package on offer, this is a permanent role and is based in Dublin city centre