SAP FI CO consultant - 4 months contract role starting 1st October
Posted on Aug 22, 2019 by Next Ventures Ltd
Next Ventures is currently looking for a Dutch speaking SAP FI CO Consultant for a role based in Ghent.
As a SAP SAP FI CO expert you are responsible for the maintenance and support in close cooperation of the applications used for financial management (evolutionary and corrective).
Key areas of responsibility:
- You are also involved in maintenance, support and project assignments and you respect the planned planning
- You are the point of contact for business and you prepare functional analyzes in close cooperation
- You also monitor the priorities and implementation of the assignments, and reports on this to the IT team leader
- You write functional analyzes and perform technical analyzes
- With your functional & technical knowledge/experience you actively contribute to propose changes and improvements within our domain
- You configure based on functional specifications
- You put the device in the system
- You help your technical colleagues/development candle
- You perform technical and system tests
- You provide good and up-to-date documentation for our applications, including technical operational manuals, service desk scripts, production manuals, knowledge database and training and user material
- You handle tickets in the context of the incident management process
- You take internal IT standards into account
- You apply the procedures in the context of the change and release management process meticulously
(Ex-Infrax/Ex-Eandis) applications SAP Modules this is used instead.
SAP ISU FICA
Open Text - Vendor Invoice Management
For E-invoicing we use in terms of platform: Basware and format: OpenPepol
Solution Manager/CHARM is used to manage SAP systems.
Start date: 1st October
Duration: 4 months + extensions
Rate: Euros Negotiable per day
If you are available please send your CV to (see below) or call me direct. We will call you back TODAY to discuss further with a view to securing an interview as soon as possible.