Salesforce Technical Analyst
Posted on Aug 22, 2019 by Swan iT
Role: SALESFORCE TECHNICAL ANALYST
Duration: long term contract - 12 months + (extendable)
Location: on site in Belgium
This position is part of a multi-cultural, geographically dispersed team. It is comprised of BE and international resources from offshore IT partners. This position will be a technical team member of the salesforce.com applications
The Technical Analyst SalesForce would help in defining technical requirements, Solution Architecture & manage, organize the implementation.
The primary focus of the SalesForce Technical Analyst is to ensure the continued success and development of SalesForce.com (SFDC) and its integration with other tools and business processes across the organization.
- Acting as the liaison among internal stakeholders to analyze, document, communicate and validate technical and system requirements for platform applications.
- Work on projects to provide Salesforce.com functional and technical knowledge and ensure that the organization continues to deliver innovative, high quality solutions to customers using Salesforce.com
- Balance technical capability, cost, and time, against business need.
- Work with requestors/users in defining technical specifications
- Collaborate with our Salesforce developers to deliver scalable and effective features for the Sales & Marketing teams
- Apply Application Lifecycle Management, CPDEP for IT, and OE principles, practices and processes to ensure quality results for project planning/deployment. Apply rigorous Information Protection standards, define and design application functional and user interface requirements, develop use cases and test plans, involve with system testing, conduct testing validation, lead the development of application documentation and customer training, and assist with implementation
- Should have deep experience in Data Migration and Integration (SSO and webservices).
- Must have a solid understanding of application programming, database and system design.
- Confidence and an extensive knowledge of the industry practices when solving business problems.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Push creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and
- Must have an understanding of how Legacy and web-based systems interface with each other
- 4+ years Salesforce.com administration experience with expertise & proven knowledge on Salesforce platform
- Experience designing and developing in an agile and collaborative environment
- Experience with Apex, VLocity, SOQL, SOSL, Dataloader & standard out-of-box functionality
- Detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, hard working, and a great team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform successfully in a high-pressure, fast-pace working environment
- Strong Experience in using Apex classes and Triggers, Controllers and Controller Extensions, Components, Test Method, Application Design and Development on Multitenant Force.com platform.
- Experience in development Custom UI using VisualForce pages, custom VisualForce components and Apex Controllers.
- Experience working across various SFDC implementations covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Custom App, Chatter and App-exchange applications
- Experience in techno-functional aspects of Salesforce.com and have deep understanding of its underlying principles of SAAS and Cloud Computing
NB: only EU citizens and valid work permit holders in Belgium can be considered (no work permit sponsorhip is possible)
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.