Associate Controller - Administration
Posted on Aug 22, 2019 by Experis AG
Associate Controller Administration (NGO)
Are you someone who has at least 5 years of demonstrated progressive experience in financial planning & analysis, ideally with at least some of that obtained within the private sector?
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity within a non-governmental organisation (NGO) ? If so, please have a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for a Associate Controller Administrator to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
The Associate Controller Administration is responsible for ensuring timely and accurate budgeting, forecasting and monthly reporting of operating expenditures for the Administration Team s/he supports, and to pro-actively support the Manager, Administration Team in effectively and efficiently managing its budget and expenditures. S/he supports the Manager, Administration Team in the Opex Forecasting and budgeting processes.
The Associate Controller is also responsible for ensuring timely and accurate budgeting, forecasting and monthly reporting of operating expenditures for Strategic Initiatives.
To deliver the required results, it's necessary that you have:
- Finance or accounting qualification (professional qualification or part-qualification such as a Chartered Accountant, Certified Public Accountant, Chartered Financial Analyst or Fédération des Experts-Comptables Européens)
- At least 5 years of demonstrated progressive experience in financial planning & analysis, ideally with at least some of that obtained within the private sector;
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Hyperion Planning, Essbase, Oracle
- Proven ability to analyse significant amount of information at a detailed level and establish major variances and underlying drivers succinctly;
- Excellent communications skills and capable of adapting language according to the audience and explaining complex financial matters appropriately;
- Ability to identify and collaborate with key stake holders and proven experience of working across all levels including executive members
- Fluency in English and French is essential.
If you are a dynamic and motivated Associate Controller (Administration)currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency.