Mobile Solution Project Manager
Posted on Aug 22, 2019 by Stamford Consultants AG
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Work with Digital Biomarker Software Product Managers to translate concepts for mobile solutions into detailed requirements for software development
- Develop project and sprint plans for development of mobile solutions
- Drive the software development of Digital Biomarker mobile solutions in close collaboration with Digital Biomarker Technology Leads, Solution Architects, Study Managers, Test and Deployment Managers
- Support the roll-out of Digital Biomarker mobile solutions in clinical trials by working closely together with Study Teams, company affiliates and external research partners. This involves communicating and explaining all aspects of technology, security and data privacy
- Manage data integration projects with research partners for clinical trials. This involves facilitation of the interaction between technical teams at research partners, internal technical teams and vendors
- Continuously prepare and deliver presentations on project status and plans.
- 5+ years' experience managing mobile solution software development projects (Android, iOS) and maintenance of the resulting ecosystems, including requirements development.
- Excellent track record in managing software development teams in a Matrix organization in very complex, agile and competitive environments.
- Focused quality mindset and high attention to detail.
- Real passion for digital innovation in healthcare, and especially for using novel technologies to modernize clinical endpoints and improve disease/treatment management, creative thinking - out of the box mindset.
- Excellent written and oral skills in English are a must.
- Extensive experience working in a dynamic project-based environment, eg in IT consulting.
- Strong hands-on experience with remote patient monitoring solutions or similar data collection solutions (very large amounts of time series data).
Nice to haves:
- Experience in Pharmaceutical or Healthcare industry
- Project-based work experience within the area of clinical development
- Experience with Computer Systems Validation (CSV)
- Knowledge of GDPR and data privacy regulations.
- German is a plus
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.