Service Delivery Manager Dublin €400+
Posted on Aug 22, 2019 by Parity Professionals
Service Delivery Manager/IT/Retail/Dublin
IT Service Delivery Manager - Retail Operations
The Service Delivery Manager's role is central in the delivery of a quality service to our customers.
This position will form an integral part of the Operations Delivery team, responsible for driving service excellence, stability and support across all of operations, but primarly in the area of retail services.
You will be expected to manage operational relationships and performance of our key Technology Service Partners while managing expectations of key internal stakeholders to deliver results in line with business goals.
Retail Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Managing service delivery to ensure the availability of a fully functional, reliable and secure ICT environment across our Retail environment.
- Experience of working in the managed payments/credit card transactional space an advantage, though not essential
- Ensure strong relationships are built and managed with Key Business Stakeholders regarding technology operational services, issues and support.
- Accountable for all aspects of overall service management including those delivered through vendor engagement and strategic relationships. Driving stability and incident resolution to best protect the business.
- Provides expert management support to difficult, high profile customer issues and ensures root-case analysis is conducted and corrective action plans are followed through.
- Drive problem management to identify, remove root cause to prevent reoccurrence and drive continual service improvement.
- Will be required to be part of 24*7on-call rota and provide support and leadership outside of core business hours for Major Incidents/High impacting issues.
Parity - Better Decisions: Better People
Parity Group plc acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing contract recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position