Posted on Aug 22, 2019 by Jordan's Furniture
Do you like staying busy all day and working independently?
Jordan's Furniture seeks a team player to work in our busy Returns department.
The hours of this position are: Tuesaday- Saturday from 12:00 pm- 8:30 pm.
- Stability- we are a financially stable company that is growing
- Longevity- the average tenure of our employees is 10 years of service
- Growth- the majority of our supervisors have been promoted from within
- Employee Benefits- 15 paid days off your 1st year, Health and Wellness benefits, Employee Discount, Onsite Gym
Join the J-Team and share in our success!Responsibilities
This entry level warehouse job consists of unloading and staging merchandise from vendor delivery trucks. Performs a variety of tasks to assist the Distribution Center in operating efficiently. The duties include the following:
- Unloads merchandise from trailers and places in appropriate assigned staging area
- Assist Merchandise Handlers by loading or pre-loading lift trucks as required
- Transfer trash and recyclable material to the compactor/baler area for proper disposal
- Operates trash compactors, recycling equipment and electric pallet jacks, carts/tugs, tow motors, forklifts, crown lifts
The pay for this position is $14.00 per hour plus an additional $.75 per hour shift differential.Qualifications
- 0-6 months of related experience or equivalent education/experience.
- Must be 18 years or age or older and have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to solely and safely lift and move materials up to 110 lbs.
Happy, healthy employees are our goal, and our benefits help J-Team members balance physical, financial, professional, social and emotional well-being. Visit our benefits page for details.
If you're ready to make a difference in your career, we are interested in speaking with you!
Jordan 's Furniture is an Equal Opportunity Employer