Senior DevOps Engineer
Posted on Aug 22, 2019 by ADP
ADP is hiring an experienced Sr. DevOps Engineer with demonstrated experience in AWS, server deployments, and automations. Does this sound like you?
- Self-Starter. High-reaching and unstoppable. A cant-stop-won't-stop attitude and an urge to persevere until you get it right Analytical mastermind.
- Hacker's spirit. Tinkers and deciphers to unravel and interpret the inner workings of the system.
- Critical thinker. Problem solver who can find a solution for anything using strategy as a compass.
- Initiator. Makes it happen.
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We're building the next generation of ADP technologies.
As a Sr. DevOps Engineer, you'll supervise, plan, and organize our large IT projects, including complex business requirements and processes. Every step of the way, you'll manage our customer expectations and maintain exceptional application uptimes.
THINGS YOU'LL DO:
- As a DevOps Engineer you will participate with Development groups in relevant aspects of software development life cycle (SDLC) including assisting in design, testing, reviews and demonstrations.
- Collaborate with various teams to do performance analysis, tuning and right structural modification/design.
- Act as an expert source of technology and application knowledge within the DevOps domain.
- Develops detailed designs for specific solution of focus. This includes infrastructure specifications, software versions, configurations
EXPERIENCE YOU NEED:
- 4 years experience with DevOps or System Operatiosn (SysOps)
- 4 years experience with Python, Ruby and Shell Scripting
- Solid experience with Configuration Management Frameworks such as Chef or Puppet
- Source Control (like Git, Bitbucket, Github
- Continuous Integration (like Jenkins
- Infrastructure Automation (like Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible)
- Solid AWS experience
- Deployment Automation & Orchestration (like Jenkins, )Container Concepts (Docker)
- Orchestration (Kubernetes, AWS ECS)
- Experience with Python, Ruby and Shell Scripting
- Experience with Configuration Management Frameworks such as Chef or Puppet
HOW YOU'LL STAND OUT:
- Experience with PCI compliance
- Experience transition data centers to AWS
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.