Programmer Analyst, Tech Lead
Posted on Aug 22, 2019 by Fiserv
What does a great Programmer Analyst, Tech Lead do?
You will perform technical, business and project management functions related to the qualification, initiation, administration, coordination, development and delivery of custom development projects.
As a Tech Lead, you can look forward to:
- You will lead Custom Dev Intake meeting items
- You are going to coordinate/facilitate/attend Discovery Calls with the clients
- You will be coordinating SOW Components
- You will receive Client Engagement Request (CER)
- You will determine Programming and BA skill set required
- Acquire BA and Programming resources
- BA does Scope. Programming does effort estimate
- You will author statement of work
- Work with Client Partner to present to client
- You will track and report status
- You will coordinate implementation
- You will run custom report Development/Testing
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
What are the required qualifications for consideration?
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Advanced C or C++ and SQL experience
- You have strong troubleshooting, communication, and time management
- Ability to take ownership of issues and facilitate processes
- You have Credit Union domain knowledge
- You have experience with SDLC and Microsoft Products
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills
- Knowledge of contracts/contractual language
- You have the ability to complete multiple project tasks effectively and facilitate meetings and processes
- You are able to communicate technical details to a non-technical audience
- Previous experience managing small to medium scope development projects in financial services industry
- Product/Business analyst experience gathering/documenting client requirements
- Travel required: Up to 20%
What are the preferred qualifications?
- Software Development experience, especially in the area of financial services using Series One
- Experience with Clear Quest, TFS, SharePoint
- Assembly, C# and .NET languages and Reporting using Crystal Reports or Cyber Query.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university. Area of specialization Computer Science, IT, Finance or Business Administration or equivalent experience
Learn more about us.
Want to be a part of a team that effects change? This role supports our credit union products and solutions. These products provide integrated account processing solutions for more than one-third of the credit union marketplace. From identifying and adapting to changing regulations and mitigating risk to keeping pace with evolving technology and providing excellent member service with the right tools in place. Fiserv helps credit unions eliminate barriers to growth, realize efficiencies, ensure compliance, face risk issues head on and provide the superior service members deserve.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren't thinking about financial services But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company's approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.