Posted on Aug 22, 2019 by CV-Library
We are delighted to represent this firm of Chartered Financial Planners who have an excellent reputation of investing and developing in its team. They are looking for a passionate Paraplanner to join the firm, someone who is looking for an opportunity to develop professionally, grow technically and become part of an excellent team of paraplanners.
When not delivering first class advice to its personal and corporate clients, the company is busy giving back to its local community. They are proud to be supporting a number of charitable trusts and foundations.
Some of the Benefits include:
* 25 working days in addition to the normal Bank and Public Holidays, in addition 1 extra day's holiday for each year of service and is subject to an overall maximum of 28 days.
* Holiday buy and sell scheme where you have the opportunity to by an additional 5 days holiday per year.
* Group Life Assurance - immediate
* 4 x Salary at date of death.
* Group Pension Scheme
* Group Income Protection
* Private Medical Insurance
* Tailored Cash Plan
* 2 years or more experience of working in a similar role
* Practical application of technical financial knowledge
* Previous data research and report writing experience within a Financial Planning firm
* Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, or similar tools
* Highly professional mindset with a proven approach to customer service and proud to deliver the best solutions for the clients
* Flexible and proactive approach to getting the job done
* A strong team player who enjoys learning and developing
* Be someone who enjoys work and keen play a key role in the business’ continued success!
Skills & Qualifications:
* Fully Diploma qualified
* Good understanding of the Financial Planning process, including cashflow modelling
* Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal communication
* Customer service skills – providing an excellent service to the adviser and client
* Excellent planning and organisational skills
* Ability to work effectively to deadlines
* Accuracy and attention to detail to balance demands of role
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£22k - £30k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£25k - £33k Annual
£33k - £40k Annual
£38k - £50k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£25k - £40k Annual
£25k - £40k Annual