Posted on Aug 22, 2019 by CV-Library
Waterlooville / Havant area
£32000 - £33000
40 hours per week, Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm
My client is a market leader in their industry with employing a large number of people within the Portsmouth area. Specialists in Plastic Injection Moulding and carbon fibre production and manufacturing they work within the automotive / F1 industry working with a variety of different materials.
Working within the Quality Team the successful candidate will...
* Review customer requirements using CAD data, Drawings and Specifications
* Ensures any quality aspects are addressed
* Engage in APQP
* Drive forward PFMEA with input from other relevant parties
* Review processes and product development at all times to ensure customer requirements are continuously met
* Ensure correct paperwork is completed in order to demonstrate to customer that specification has been met
* Work with metrology, jigs and fixtures to measure samples
Skills and Experience
* Knowledge of composites (trim, machine, bond, assembly and paint)
* Control Plans
* Knowledge of ITAF 16949
* Product and Process Auditing Experience
* Computer Literate
For more information please call Claire at Wild Recruitment on (phone number removed) or email your C.V. using the link provided.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£31k - £35k Annual
£22 - £30 Hourly
£40k - £45k Annual
£0 - £0 Annual
£22 - £30 Hourly
£25k - £30k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual