Posted on Aug 22, 2019 by Acre
The consultancy is currently in a period of pure growth, delivering sustainable solutions for global corporate clients across a breadth of services such as, sustainability reporting, carbon neutrality, sustainability & energy strategy, TCFD, Science based targets and renewable energy procurement.
This autonomous role will leverage resources and drive rapid growth through exceeding revenue targets, hiring successful talent and increasing profit margins.
* Leading the sale strategy with a focus on expansion and actively engaging customers
* Working closely with the marketing function to ensure an integrated strategy
* Developing new products to create future sales opportunities with support from the Head of Advisory
* Owning the feedback process from customers to drive continuous improvement
* Developing new propositions that respond to client needs, market demands and trends
The successful candidate will and exceptional leader with a strong track record in sales with a passion for the market. You will be at the forefront of transitioning corporates toward a low carbon economy and supporting on carbon neutrality programs with a range of large blue-chip brands and FTSE 350 organisations.
* Exceptional track record in sales-led growth strategy within a consultancy environment
* Experience of environmental sales through a proven sales framework
* People management skills and team management of quota-carrying sales managers
* Successfully closing significant deals with FTSE350 clients across northern Europe
* Inspirational and dynamic leadership skills with a proven ability to attract, retain and grow sales talent
If you have the hunger and passion to take on the challenging task of growing a consultancy that is at the forefront of the sustainability movement, please reach out to Acre's Manager of the Energy & Clean Technology function, Nick Daniel. /