Contract or Perm | Java FX Developer | Investment Bank - Zurich, Switz
Posted on Aug 22, 2019 by Olive Delta
Contract or Perm | Java FX Developer | Investment Bank - Zurich, Switzerland
*ONLY EU CITIZEINS WILL BE CONSIDERED*
FX E-Trading team requires Java FX Developer to develop modern, highly available and high-performance trading solutions for internal and external clients.
- Contributing to the architecture and actively contributing to the further development of the web-based Trading UI for securities, foreign exchange and structured product trading
- Development of Back End components with Java 11 and Akka
- Design and development of Front End components with Angular 8 & TypeScript.
- Computer science (FH and higher degree) or comparable degree in engineering
- Very good Java and Java EE (WildFly) knowledge
- Good web development skills with TypeScript, CSS and HTML5
- Team players with the ability to motivate and inspire others
- Experiences with test automation tools (JUnit, Jest, Selenium)
- Experience with Build Automation Tools (Gradle, Maven) and Continuous Integration (Jenkins, etc.)
- Strong communication skills and negotiating skills
- Basic banking knowledge and interest in trading (trading) is an advantage
- Enjoyment of agile software development
- Ideally German speaking.