Adobe Audience Manager: Rotterdam based role.
Posted on Aug 22, 2019 by Norton Blake
Adobe Audience Manager.
Exciting role based in Rotterdam, Netherlands for a contract Adobe Audience Manager. This role would best suit a contractor that is looking for a longer term Adobe role. Exciting European project - please respond to find out more.
The Audience Manager Consultant position is a client-facing role requiring both technical and business/marketing knowledge and skills. AAM Consultants work to gather and understand their client's unique business requirements and develop and build customized solutions to meet their client's advertising and reporting needs with the Adobe Audience Manager platform. In addition, consultants help each client implement the solution and applications, perform quality checks to ensure that the implementation work has been completed successfully, and diagnose and solve technical issues when they arise. In addition to implementation work, the AAM Consultant works with clients to further their reporting and analysis efforts and drive business value from the platform. It is a technical job that also requires a solid advertising business and analysis acumen and involves constant customer interaction.
Key Responsibilities for the Adobe Audience Manager:
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of a client's website architecture, online business model, and online marketing strategy
- Gather, document and help form/guide client business requirements, key performance indicators and other functional and/or technical requirements
- Design customized solutions and technical tag implementation strategies
- Generate customized web analytic collection code and assist with its implementation and deployment
- Support client's developers and third parties throughout the implementation process
- Validate and debug implementation and follow through on issues until resolved
- Advice key stakeholders and drive client success based on clients most important business drivers
- Interact frequently with clients via phone, email, and/or in-person-including interaction with marketers, analysts, web developers, and C-level executives
- Communicate confidently and proactively with customers throughout the project life cycle
- Manage customer expectations appropriately and keep projects on schedule and within scope
- Work to educate clients on the best practices in relation to their specific industry and key business requirements
Job Requirements for the Adobe Audience Manager:
- Bachelor's degree required and degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field preferred
- Experience in working with and leading technology teams on implementations of AAM.
- Some manipulation and usage of DSP's information and knowledge of integration points
- Experience of working with offshore teams is desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation skills, are essential