Adobe Campaign Manager - Netherlands/Rotterdam based.
Posted on Aug 22, 2019 by Norton Blake
Adobe Campaign Manager required for a Netherlands based Digital Agency. This is an exciting role that requires an experienced Campaign Manager that is looking for a longer term contract. Please respond accordingly.
The Adobe Campaign Manager will oversee the development, design, user interface, technology integration, database architecture operations and strategy for Adobe Campaign projects. This role will be responsible for managing teams from definition phase through implementation and ongoing service.
The role will also be expected to contribute to the sales cycle, providing domain expertise across the marketing technology space.
Key Responsibilities for the Adobe Campaign Manager:
- Demonstrate expert level proficiency in one or more of the Campaign Packages listed:
- Adobe Campaign Standard (ACS)
- Adobe Campaign V6/V7
- Work with the client's marketing functions to define the strategy for effective marketing solutions
- Serve as an advisor and problem solver to clients and partners to assist them in optimising their use of the particular Campaign product suite to successfully define, build and run these applications on behalf of our clients.
- Estimate time frames, quality and quantity of resources required to successfully implement project; develop project plan incorporating all project variables including risk
- Establish measurable criteria concerning deliverability, performance, maintenance, design and costs
- Proven experience in implementing architectures that integrate Campaign tools with other systems in the Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Lead the translation of the client's business requirements into systems design
- Establish high, mid and micro level plans and set direction for a team of up to 20 people
- An ability to act as a mentor to other technical staff is critical.
- Prepare elements of sales proposals to represent Sapient's Campaign expertise
- Run workshops with stakeholders, and formulate strategies/architectural recommendations from those
- In addition to working on billable client engagements, may also assist as needed on pre-sales opportunities such as RFP responses, proposal delivery, architecture assessments, and technical qualifications
Job Requirements for the Adobe Campaign Manager:
- Bachelor's degree required and degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field preferred
- 8+ years in Marketing Services Provider leading marketing technology engagements
- Requires a strong understanding of complex computer science and software engineering principles
- Experience in working with and leading technology teams on implementations of Adobe Campaign.
- Experience of working with offshore teams is desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation skills, are essential
- Experience in designing data architectures to support management flow of data for Marketing campaigns
- Must have: Multiple large Marketing Technology/CRM implementation experience.
- Good to have: Hands on experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Familiar with WebServices - SOAP and REST APIs
- Specific requirements for Adobe Campaign
- Working knowledge of ACS primarily, but experience with Campaign V6/V7 would be an added bonus
- Familiarity with the configuration and setup of the tool
- Author emails in AEM, execute campaigns from Adobe Campaign Standard (ACS)
- Setup segments and workflows in ACS
- Understand post-campaign analysis in regards to process, work flows and reporting
Adobe Campaign Manager required: Netherlands.