IT Analyst | 3 months + | Stockholm
Posted on Aug 22, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
IT Analyst | 3 months + | Stockholm | Banking
For our client we are looking for a IT Analyst for a Major Banking client. This is an English speaking position.
* Perform AnaCredit reporting on a monthly basis for all of Nordea's entities that are in scope
* Establish management reporting based on insights that drive business value from AnaCredit
* Identify data quality issues and drive remediation
* Automate manual processes
* Strengthen governance surrounding AnaCredit
The qualifications you need
* An academic degree in finance, mathematics, physics, statistics, engineering or similar.
* Strong interest and ability in a programming language a must (SAS, SQL or VBA preferred).
* Solid analytical skills and meticulous attention to detail
* Strong interest and desire to keep up-to-date with the changing regulatory landscape
* Ability to work well within a team as well as with other teams across the bank
* Prior experience with AnaCredit/Basel III/CRD IV
* Accounting knowledge (IFRS)
* Creative Thinking: can think creatively, has a "questioning" mind-set, proposes new ways of working and strives for constant improvement in current processes
* Flexibility & Reliability: can take on unstructured assignments, discerns what is important, develops appropriate action plans and demonstrates ownership.
* Drive & Motivation: can successfully handle multiple tasks, persists in the face of adversity, and takes both initiative and accountability for improving his/her own performance.
* Judgement: Displays good judgement, thinks ahead, anticipates questions and prioritises work tasks appropriately.