Senior SOC Analyst/SIEM
Posted on Aug 22, 2019 by Levy Associates Ltd
My client is a huge financial institution and they are looking for an experienced Senior SOC Analyst to join their Netherlands team.
This is a great long term assignment where you will work in an international environment. You will be involved in security monitoring and handling complex incidents this is managed by a SIEM (SPLUNK, QRadar) Solution. You will take initiative to prevent potential attacks. Hunting for vulnerabilities and attackers will be part of your regular routing and turn your finding into usable Use Cases to improve the tooling.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working as a SOC Analyst in an enterprise environment
- Experience working for Multi-National Companies
- Experience working with SIEM tooling
- Experience with Network protocols, operating systems, security monitoring and network analyse tools
- Knowledge of attack technics
- Certification like CEH, OSCP, CISSP or SIEM Analyst
- Experience with SIEM tooling like SPLUNK, Qradar is a nice to have
- Strong communicator
This is an incredible opportunity to join a huge name is the financial world during a very existing time in their international growth and development.