Posted on Aug 22, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Business Engineer vacancy requiring profound DevOps knowledge for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Several years of practice as Business Analyst in IT including extensive experience with requirements for Back End microservices and agile environments, preferably with a background in corporate actions and financial securities
- Familiarity with cloud-based and microservice-oriented architecture resulting in the ability to analyse complex problems and identify potential solutions
- Proficiency in translating business needs into clear technical requirements and in communicating technical concepts to business users, the team and other stakeholders
- Accustomed to Agile methodologies and capable of creating Agile stories and epics as well as maintaining a backlog
- Good knowledge of DevOps, build and test tools along with Cucumber and Atlassian tooling such as JIRA and Confluence coupled with data analysis skills, ideally using SQL
- Bachelor degree Business Information Technology or equivalent area linking business and IT
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken, German is a plus
- Understanding business requirements, objectives and specifications based on cooperating with project management, IT developers and further business customers
- Identifying and analysing business requirements regarding data sources, interfaces, business logic and quality
- Finding solutions within the project through communicating with stakeholders from both business and IT
- Supporting the development team in design, logic, architecture and testing while ensuring architectural standards
- Documenting business requirements and specifications according to company standards
- Contributing new impulses regarding innovative technologies and approaches for Group Operation Asset Servicing
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Did this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland?
In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more