Scrum Master - Dublin - €400 p/d - Financial Services - 6 months +
Posted on Aug 22, 2019 by Trilogy International
Trilogy International are currently recruiting for a Scrum Master on behalf of our Dublin based banking client.
Responsibilities of the role: -
- Enforce and promote SCRUM disciplines
- Ensures team is delivering/aligned on project vision and goals
- Promotes healthy team environment and removes impediments
- Keep the Delivery Manager up-to-date on blockers and any slippage.
- Generate required performance reports from JIRA.
- Must organize and run daily stand ups
- Must keep the IT team focused on sprint plan and support regular reviews
- Responsible for ensuring stakeholders are up to speed on IT team progress
- Spot issues early within a SPRINT and take remedial action to get it back on track
- Excellent knowledge and working experience in JIRA.
- 2.1 or higher in a related discipline from an academic institution; Masters a plus.
- 3+ years in the role of Scrum Master, XP coach, or Agile servant leader
- 5+ years in a leadership or technical role in software or systems development
- Track record of delivering complex projects through agile process
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- agile/scrum certification
Experience and skills required
The following is a strong plus:
- Worked in Enterprise Management Architecture or Bank Regulatory projects.