Software Engineer - C
Posted on Aug 21, 2019 by CV-Library
Ivanti is a global leader in IT systems and security management, service management, asset management, and mobility management solutions - helping organizations reduce risks and costs associated with managing their IT environment.
Ivanti is experiencing significant growth worldwide. The company has received numerous awards for being a Top Place to Work, as well as many accolades for the products it develops. With multiple acquisitions over recent years and open positions around the globe, it's an exciting time to join Ivanti.
If you’re passionate about what you do, are a champion of customer satisfaction and success, and interested in developing solutions that make a difference and in having fun while doing it, Ivanti is the place for you!
Ivanti’s rapidly growing suite of software is comprised of multiple products and solutions, and this particular position is focused on developing our Velocity, Terminal Emulation and Speakeasy solutions (Mobile Enterprise Applications) in the Supply Chain product suite.
You can find more information regarding the history of this product suite on our website under 'Wavelink History'
Working within an Agile environment you will contribute to maintaining existing tools and applications as well as working on developing new features and product versions.
Ivanti is a global organization and you will at times work with highly skilled colleagues from across the world and across multiple internal departments.
What we offer:
* Modern and vibrant working environment
* Great employee benefits including private medical/dental cover
* Opportunity to work with current tools and technology and a world-class team of Engineers
* Paid subscription for Pluralsight
* Highly competitive salary/package
* Opportunities to demonstrate your creative side through internal ‘Innovation Days’ and ‘Hackathons’
* Varied career options within a still growing organization
What we look for:
* Strong experience in C# / .NET development
* Familiarity with one or more of the following languages:
* WPF, Xamarin
* Object Oriented Programming knowledge
Nice to have:
* Working knowledge of:
* Experience with any of the following mobile development:
* Windows Mobile/Windows CE
* Windows Phone
* Experience using third party SDK’s, API’s
* Previous experience configuring and supporting Linux, Unix, Apple, and Windows based computers, operating systems, and networks
* Previous experience of working in an Agile/Scrum environment
* Familiarity with Test-Driven Development (TDD)
External Recruiting Agencies/Vendors: ivanti does not currently engage with external recruiting agencies and will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external agency. Unsolicited resumes submitted by agencies to ivanti will become the property of ivanti and may be contacted and engaged with directly. ivanti maintains a preferred vendor list and only engages with these agencies from time to time. ivanti has not agreed to pay placement or any other fee to companies who have not been specifically retained to conduct a candidate search
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £40k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£30k - £37k Annual