Posted on Aug 21, 2019 by CV-Library
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
Do you love building, testing, repairing and assembling products? Do you thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment? Yes? Then Microlise have the perfect opportunity!
What do Microlise do? We’re an established market leader and growing telematics and electronic proof of Delivery Company based in Nottingham, our mission is to empower our customers to reduce their costs and environmental impact by maximising the efficiency of their transportation operations.
We are looking for a full-time temporary Manufacturing Engineer to join our established Production department. You will be supporting the team by ensuring that the daily/weekly manufacturing targets are achieved using the appropriate quality and build standards at all times. The perfect candidate will be able to work autonomously in a production line environment. You will also be methodical and motivated by acheiveing output.
Your key areas of responsibilities will include;
* To undertake appropriate build, test, repair and final assembly of all products
* Ensure that the appropriate quality and build standards are maintained throughout the manufacturing process
* Regular testing of personal anti-static wrist strap
* Act as a medium for effective knowledge transfer between parties, both internal and external. This will include the sharing of technical knowledge and experience, within the position held.
* Contribute to the enhancement of the Company’s quality standards and general work environment.
We are looking for someone who;
* has excellent attention to detail and strive for quality
* is a team player
* is able to follow written instructions
* has worked to deadlines and production targets
Expereince within a similar role would be advantageous although not essential as full training will be given.
This role is available for a period of 9 months, working 40 hours per week Monday to Friday.
* We believe in our culture, values and staff successes
* We believe in developing our staff and support our employees with their professional development goals.
* 24 days holiday excluding bank holidays, increasing by 1 a year to 29 days
* Free parking, tea, coffee and daily fruit
* Vitality Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme and subsidised eye tests and glasses
* 20% off EE mobile and line rental
* Local discounts
* Great staff extras: Easter eggs, yearly BBQ, Christmas gifts and annual staff awards!
* Free tickets to the British Superbikes, come and support Microlise Cresswell racing and the team!
We’re doing great things, come and be part of our success!
* 2018 – East Midlands Chamber of Commerce Business of the year and Excellence in International Trade, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, Top 20 in the BDO growth barometer – Nottinghamshire, and an IIP employer
* 2017 - Top 200 company in Nottingham, top 50 in the Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200 league table, Sunday Times top 100 Profit Track, Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year finals,
* Megabuyte Top 50 2016
Interested in the role? Great, we look forward to your application!
This role may close early should a suitable number of applications be received. So please don’t delay with your application.
Applicants must have eligibility to work in the UK; this role does not qualify for sponsorship
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £45k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£38k - £40k Annual