Security Systems Engineer
Posted on Aug 21, 2019 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Beacon Hill Technologies has an opportunity for a Network Security Engineer with our client located in Akron.
Supports architecture for IT security and enterprise server backups. Troubleshoots complex hardware, software and networking problems. Performs server vulnerability scanning, asset discovery, and data loss/risk analysis. Documents the current server and data security environment and changes to the environment.
- Two (2) years' experience in IT Security Engineering in a multi-server environment with a network greater than or equal to 500 workstations and 50 Servers
- Five (5) years' experience in Network Systems Engineering
- Skill in analysing problems and developing solutions
- Skill in configuration and troubleshooting complex networked server solutions
- Experience working on technical projects