SAP/ERP Business Analyst
Posted on Aug 21, 2019 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Our client in the Cleveland, Ohio area is looking for a Business Analyst that has experience with any SAP module or any other type or ERP.
The person must be willing to learn SAP FICO/RTR.
This is a 6 month contract to hire position.
- Experience with the complete AR cycle through reconciliation
- Provide SAP solution options and best practice recommendations
- Provide technical leadership and functional guidance to project teams
- Lead technical solution and architecture documents, work products and presentations
- Participate in evaluation of new ERP related functionality or software
- Develop and foster collaborative working relationships with the business, project managers and IT team members
- Represent the ERP organization as the prime technical functional contact on projects
- Would like someone with 2+ years proven experience across multiple SAP modules (FICO, AP, AR, GL, SD, MM), working with cross functional teams to ensure effective, efficient delivery of business process enhancements
- Domain knowledge of Record to Report and other financial areas
- Proven experience partnering with integration managers and business partners
- Proactive self-starter with ability to find solution to complex technical problems and roll up the sleeves to get work done
- Ability to lead and engage the teams, with excellent communication skills both verbal and written including English grammar
- Working knowledge of business and computer systems/software
If qualified and interested, please submit a resume and rate/salary expectations.