Sr Automotive Hardware Design Engineer
Posted on Aug 21, 2019 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Near Elkhart, IN
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our Client is partnering with TeamBradley in search of a Sr Automotive Hardware Design Engineer. Heres the quick snippet. How do you measure up?
- Perform hardware design and development including initial schematic development, circuit simulation, WCCA, and debug testing.
- Provide direction of development functions ( such as PCB layout, DFM/DFT, generating Gerbers, and prototyping)
- Support specification of electrical and electronics parts
- Manage and track electrical/electronic hardware failure, root cause and fix
- Perform technical design review
- Manage technical documentation
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- 5+ years of experience with circuits and systems
- 5+ years experience of electronic Embedded system controls
- 5+ years of circuit board experience
- Experience with ADAS
- In-depth understanding of BLDC motor, DC/DC power converters and power electronic components.
- In-depth understanding of power electronic components physics, simulation models and applications.
- Proficient in simulation software
- Understanding of Embedded system
- Understanding of assembly coding
- Experience with vehicle communication system
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not open to relocation expenses.
ID #: JS13134 Sr Automotive Hardware Design Engineer