Technical Optical Marketing Manager
Posted on Aug 21, 2019 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Near Dallas, TX
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: A global leader in technology manufacturing, our client is home to a large, diverse team who are dedicated to working together to bring high quality products to consumers worldwide. Technical Optical Marketing Manager. The right candidate will have great communication skills to work and express ideas with co-workers and external contacts. Ability to prioritize and be organized.
- Drive technical and marketing, offering solutions for key customers with a focus on optical products in the transport network.
- Product expert and work with sales teams to build relationships
- Main contact between internal design team/product managers and understand customer requirements
- Improve InterconnecT systems and solutions, position optical product portfolio, and resolve issues
- Collaborate with other teams to provide information for customer systems, solutions and processes
- OTN, Forward Error Correction and board level system understanding of 10G optical modules, transponders, muxponders and line cards. Hardware systems knowledge of leading optical transport platforms at top tier OEM's.
- 50% travel
- Bachelor's degree with 10+ years of optical network architecture/related product experience
- 10+ years with board level systems, Forward Error Correction and OTN
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary.
ID# JS13209- Technical Optical Marketing Manager