Posted on Aug 21, 2019 by ESG Consulting
Seeking an individual to be an Assistant to a Sr recruiter for an Information Technology (IT) consulting organization. You will report to and work side by side with a senior level Recruiter to assist in all aspects of recruiting in a fast paced work environment. Training provided.
Growth opportunity over time. Primary work hours are Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm or 9am 6pm
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Reading job descriptions
- Reading resumes to match experience with job (training provided)
- Searching databases of resumes
- Initial phone calls to candidates to assess basic needs such as compensation requirements, benefit needs location match and basic skills needed
- Modifying and help redesign resume's (training provided).
- Tracking candidates throughout the interview to hire process
- Generate Leads
- Process background screenings
- Data Entry
- Occasional need to meet people off site (must have own transportation-mileage reimbursed)
- High school Diploma required
- College degree is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and good
- Excellent command of grammar
- Good computer skills. Experience with MS Word and Excel
- A go getter -wants to grow and learn
- Works very well with limited supervision
- Positive attitude
- Follow up skills
- Tracking skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to build good professional relationships with candidates and peers
- Team Player
- Positive attitude and self-discipline
- Great energy and passion
Compensation: Base salary plus bonuses.
Other benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, 401K Plan, Section 125 Plan, EAP, Stock Option Grants and Paid Vacation.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$40k - $40k Annual
$15 - $15 Annual