Technical Writer for Data Collections projects
Posted on Aug 21, 2019 by ESG Consulting
Our client is seeking a Technical Writer for a Contract position in Atlanta for data collections.
Requirements and Skills for the Technical Writer:
- 3+ years of experience developing training and/or program documentation
- Ability to revise existing documentation
- Ability to create and maintain process flow, templates, how-to guides, functional and technical documentation and change control documentation
- Experience with training material design and development including electronic media and training videos
- Collaborate with team to develop comprehensive training and communication plans
- Proficient in the use of desktop publishing, graphics, imagine editing, and screen recording software applications
- Proficient in the use of web conferencing applications
- Experience in developing web pages using HTML and/or Content Management Systems
- BS or MS in Communication, Information Technology or Business/Liberal Arts is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Experience in planning, design and organization of training materials
- Experience in training delivery (Train the Trainer approach)
- Experience working with onsite and remote teams
- Experience in Higher Education (preferred)
- Banner Student Information System experience and/or Data Warehousing
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".