Automotive Sales Associate
Posted on Aug 21, 2019 by Kocourek Nissan | Kia
When you get your wings as a Kocourek team member, you ll be included in our unmatched employee benefits. We provide discounts on health and wellness to support your healthy lifestyle, character recognition for your hardworking attitude, and the opportunity to grow with high-performance industry leaders. Through Kocourek University you will train right alongside your peers and leaders to ensure maximum growth potential within our organization.
You re not just looking for a paycheck, you re looking to be a part of something big. You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity. You want to show off your skills to get to the next level. You want to look for a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.
- Maintain a positive image of the dealership by ensuring all guests that visit or call the dealership are handled in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Be a master and advocate of the sales process manual.
- Develop and maintain all manufacturer product knowledge, competitive products and Joe Verde training.
- Continue to improve yourself and sales ability (i.e. daily role playing, training, books, and articles)
- Maintain CSI Scores that are above a monthly 90% average for new vehicles. this can vary depending on brand
- Maintain a 10 unit monthly minimum standard with a 16% increase focus on face-to-faces, demo rides, write-ups and sales.
- Embrace our core values and Teamwork based atmosphere at all times.
- Maintain all standards and process with each guest before and after the sales in VinSolution included but not limited to sold and unsold guests.
- Maintaining overall lot appearance (i.e. tags stickers, line up, organizing models, gassing units, and preparing trades for display and service).
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Present ourselves in a professional manner.
- Be an advocate for your brands, the Kocourek Automotive group and all of its team members. We all win and lose together as a department, store and an organization. Build your fellow team members up and be positive to help all succeed.
HOURS Full time, Monday-Saturday,
ATTIRE Kocourek branded shirt (pressed), with black, dark grey or blue dress pants. Shoes and belt should match along with socks coordinating with attire. Facial hair should be well trimmed and groomed.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS Ability to move cars, remove snow during winter months or in adverse weather conditions.
WORK ENVIRONMENT Typical non-smoking office environment.