Posted on Aug 21, 2019 by Visiting Angels - Grand Rapids
Visiting Angels is seeking to add 10-15 excellent Caregivers to our team! We provide non-medical living assistance services! At Visiting Angels it is our mission to help our care recipients live an abundant life by providing excellent and compassionate living assistance services while doing all we can to maintain their dignity and independence. As Visiting Angels does not provide medical services, it is not necessary to hold a CNA certificate; however, experience is a plus! If you are interested in performing duties such as hygiene assistance, light housekeeping, meal prep, transportation/errands, bathing, and kind companionship, we would love to meet you!
In order to help us live out our mission statement, we seek Caregivers who are able to deliver our 5 principles of excellent care:
* Be excellent as opposed to average
* Make a connection
* Practice compassion
* Be perfectly dependable
* Work with integrity
As we practice these 5 principles, we know that our clients will feel supported and safe. If you can be this type of Caregiver, we would welcome your application!
- Flexible monthly scheduling
- Simple IRA with matching up to 3%
- Paid Travel Time
- Holidays paid at 1.5
- Supported by a multitude of angels
* 21 years of age or older
* Have your own reliable transportation, current auto insurance, and driver's license (provide proof along with application)
* Pass a comprehensive background screening including State, County, Federal, National, and Motor Vehicle records
* Available to work at least 15 hours/week (M-F) AND 2 weekends/ month. Please recognize that acceptance of a position with Visiting Angels will likely include weekend assignments.
* TB testing (prior results can be used if test performed within past 2 yrs)
* Take part in 3 step hiring process (phone interview, office interview, orientation)
* Provide 2 professional and 2 personal references
* Twisting, turning, and the occasional lifting (up to 25#) as it relates to housekeeping and personal care
* Willingness to travel within Kent County. We consider 10-15 miles normal travel to Client's homes. (We offer paid travel time between visits)
Please contact Heather at 616-###-#### if you have further questions about the position. We also take walk-in applications in our office M-F between 9am-3pm. Our office is located at 1514 Wealthy St Ste #270 Grand Rapids, MI 49506.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.