Automotive Sales Associate
Posted on Aug 21, 2019 by Halladay Nissan
What We Offer:
- Competitve Pay Plan
- Health & Dental Coverage
- Life insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Year End Profit Sharing
- Employee Discounts on new/used vehicle purchases
- Nurture enriching relationships to build clientele for life.
- Exhibit consultative selling skills. Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Continuously develop product and sales acumen to become the vehicle authority. Know the in s and the out s of product offerings, optional packages, and the latest technologies.
- Perform high-quality, professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
- Follow-up with buyers to ensure successful referral business.
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive within sales situations.
- Report directly to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Available to work flexible hours and weekends
- Self-starter mentality and ambitious spirit preferred
- Ready to waste no time on learning new product in s and out s, eager to improve
- Phenomenal communication skills with customers and team members
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- Clean driving record and valid driver s license
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen