Junior Industrial IT System Administrator
Posted on Aug 21, 2019 by NextLink Solutions
Junior Industrial IT System Administrator - Support - Process Automation - Automation Infrastructure - configuration - testing - Pharmaceutical - German - Basel - Switzerland
NextLink is having an existing position as a Junior Industrial IT System Administrator for global projects in Basel area, Switzerland.
- Start date: 09.09.2019
- End date: 31.12.2019
- Extension: An extension is planned, but needs to be approved.
- Work location: Basel area
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: Not possible
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Install and configure and maintain industrial IT components.
- provide day to day on-call support for our customers
- Install and maintain the required infrastructure (virtual machines, physical server, clients)
- 1st and 2nd Level Support for industrial informatics systems
- Support for projects
- Once onboard on-call support (Pikett)
- Close collaboration with internal and external partners like Business, Informatics, Process Automation and Suppliers
- 2-3 years of experience in Process Automation and Automation Infrastructure
- German-speaking (is mandatory)
- Experience in specifying, configuration, testing and documenting of systems and applications
- Self-reliant, resilient, flexible and have a high service orientation
- Degree in Informatics or Engineering
- Good technical understanding with good networked thinking
- Good communication skills
Nice to Haves:
+++ Experience in Pharma production or IT environment (GxP, CSV)
+ Project Experience
For a chance to work in Switzerland as a Junior Industrial IT System Administrator please call me or send me your CV as soon as possible!
IT sourcing specialist