Senior Consultant (BI/BW) with ABAP
Posted on Aug 21, 2019 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
For our client in Kaiseraugst we are looking for an Senior Consultant (BI/BW) with ABAP for a 4-month contract.
Duration: 4 months
We are looking for experienced senior or expert SAP BW consultant with strong ABAP programming skills and experience with financial reporting to join our team. Our internal finance customer is looking for best in class reporting and analytics solution that will address their management and operational reporting needs, self-service and ad-hoc data analysis. Therefore, our project is building business warehouse solution and designing flexible data model that will allow quick access to required information. Currently we are looking for experienced senior or expert SAP BW consultant with strong ABAP programming skills and experience with financial reporting to join our team.
- Start date: 09.09.2019
- Latest start date: 15.09.2019
- End date: 31.12.2019
- Extension: possible, depends on performance and project duration.
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: no, prior approval needed.
- Travelling: very rare, 10%
- Team size: in a team within 15 people
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Provide technical solutions to fulfil business requests using SAP's BW development language
- Design, develop, configure, migrate, test and implement SAP BW 7.x data warehousing solutions
- Design and build data flows including InfoObjects, InfoCubes, Aggregates, Datastore objects(DSO), MultiProviders, - - InfoSets, Transformations, DTPs and DataSources
- Build, test, and publish of BEx reports, BEx Workbooks and BEx Web applications using SAP BEx 7.x suite
- Develop variables, restrict key figures, calculate key figures, structures and selections in SAP BEx Query Designer
- Develop, enhance, test and implement SAP ABAP applications
- Develop function module extractors in ABAP
Move existing queries to HANA Views
- 7+ years or experience in design, modelling and development on SAP BW 7.0 or higher.
- SAP ABAP programming knowledge.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills and experience in analysing and understanding business/technology system architectures, databases, and client applications.
- Experience with Financial reporting in BW.
- Ability to work with business and technology users to define and gather reporting and analytics requirements.
- Experience with international corporate environment.
- team player
- used to an agile environment
- very flexible, no difficulties to adapt to new situations/challenges
Nice to Haves:
+ Pharma experience
We offer you a competitive salary and an interesting challenge in a well named company which will benefit your career.
If you are the person we're looking for please submit your application. We're looking forward to getting to know you.
Only English-written CVs will be accepted.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.