Junior System Administrator (Infrastructure)
Posted on Aug 21, 2019 by ITech Consult
Junior System Administrator (Infrastructure): Active Directory/GxP/CSV/Pharma/German
Role Purpose: For our customer, a renowned pharma domain client in Basel Switzerland, we are looking for someone to support our client manufacturing IT infrastructure team on site. S/he will perform support for the client, label printers, scanners, tablets, virtual machines and many more industrial IT hardware. Part of the job is as well the integration of the hardware with their manufacturing applications as well as our global IT systems (eg Active Directory). They are working following ITIL and CSV guidelines, define, run and document changes within the system. The candidate will be in close collaboration with Process Automation, Quality Assurance and global IT and will also support running projects. To be prepared for the job an intensive training will be carried out at the beginning of the employmentorganization and leading the project team for a contract initially for 6 months with strong possibility of extension.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responsible to install and configure and maintain industrial IT components.
- Should provide day to day on-call support for our customers .
- Install and maintain the required infrastructure (virtual machines, physical server, clients)
- Maintain 1st and 2nd Level Support for industrial informatics systems.
- Responsible to support for projects - Once onboard on-call support (Pikett).
- Close collaboration with internal and external partners like Business, Informatics, Process Automation and Suppliers
Must Have Skills:
- Must have 2 to 3 years of experience in Process Automation and Automation Infrastructure
- Good experience in specifying, configuration, testing and documenting of systems and applications
- Should be self-reliant, resilient, flexible and have a high service orientation
- Must have good technical understanding with good networked thinking .
- Must have good communication skills.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in Pharma production or IT environment (GxP, CSV)
- Good Project Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Informatics or Engineering in any technical background or relevant experience in related environment.
- Fluent in German
- Fluent in English
Reference No.: 918543NC
Role: Junior System Administrator (Infrastructure)
Location: Basel und region, Switzerland
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Till 31.12.2019+
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
About us: ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2008 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.