Junior Industrial IT Support (Infrastructure)
Posted on Aug 21, 2019 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
For our client in Kaiseraugst we are looking for a Junior Industrial IT Support (Infrastructure) for a 4-month contract.
Duration: 4 months
For the Manufacturing IT Kaiseraugst Team we are looking for someone to support our manufacturing IT infrastructure team on site. S/he will perform support for the client, label printers, scanners, tablets, virtual machines and many more industrial IT hardware. Part of the job is as well the integration of the hardware with our manufacturing applications as well as our global IT systems (eg Active Directory). We are working following ITIL and CSV guidelines, define, run and document changes within the system. The candidate will be in close collaboration with Process Automation, Quality Assurance and global IT and will also support running projects. To be prepared for the job an intensive training will be carried out at the beginning of the employment.
Start date: ASAP
End date: 12.2019
Extension: An extension is planned, but needs to be approved.
Remote/Home Office: Not possible
Travelling: Not required
Team size: in a team of 7 people reporting to a squad lead
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Install and configure and maintain industrial IT components.
- Provide day to day on-call support for our customers
- Install and maintain the required infrastructure (virtual machines, physical server, clients)
- 1st and 2nd Level Support for industrial informatics systems
- Support for projects
- Once onboard on-call support (Pikett)
Close collaboration with internal and external partners like Business, Informatics, Process Automation and Suppliers
- 2-3 years of experience in Process Automation and Automation Infrastructure.*
- German-speaking (is mandatory).*
- Experience in specifying, configuration, testing and documenting of systems and applications.*
- Self-reliant, resilient, flexible and have a high service orientation *
- Degree in Informatics or Engineering.*
- Good technical understanding with good networked thinking *
Good communication skills *
Nice to Haves:
+++ Experience in Pharma production or IT environment (GxP, CSV) *
++ English *
+ Project Experience *
+ Former pharmaceutical Experience *
* = must be included in the CV
.* = very important
.* = important/try to fulfil, if not listed in the CV not dramatic if every point with 4+ stars is fulfilled.
./* = not focused on these point/alternatives or comparable skills can be listed/additional must haves
We offer you a competitive salary and an interesting challenge in a well named company which will benefit your career.
If you are the person we're looking for please submit your application. We're looking forward to getting to know you.
Only English-written CVs will be accepted.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.