Technical Architect/Infrastructure Architect/Solution Architect
Posted on Aug 21, 2019 by Levy Associates Ltd
IT Technical Architect/Infrastructure Architect/Solutions Architect/Solution Architect
My client is a huge Fortune 500 company, looking for a strong IT Technical Architect/Infrastructure Architect/Solutions Architect/Solution Architect to join their team! In your role as Technical Architect you will be responsible for creating, iterating and maintaining the global IT infrastructure landscape. This role requires a very strong and experienced technical leader that can shape motivate and engage the engineering teams without losing a healthy balance between technical innovation, architecture and core business needs.
The Technical Architect will have a very strong voice in all key Architectural decisions and is capable of assessing the impact of projects and changes within the existing IT infrastructure and can develop a technical vision in a very dynamic, demanding and growing international environment. A team player who demonstrates excellent communication, interpersonal skills and together with the manager IT Operations will recruit highly motivated engineers, manage skills gaps and reduce key man dependencies in a growing team.
- Coordinate and develop technical architecture roadmaps and processes to ensure consistent life cycle management.
- Collaborate with developers, project managers, business and other stakeholders to align activities and ensure added value with a solid technical design and quality control
- 5+ years of experience as IT Architect and technical lead.
- Very knowledgeable in a wide range of IT Infrastructure disciplines (AD, Windows, Security, Database, Virtualization, Citrix, Storage, etc)
- Great interpersonal skills motivated team player
- Experience with IT Infrastructure design/administration
- Experience in complex infrastructure migrations/global migrations
- Shows initiative and problem solving attitude
- Independent, accurate, systematic approach, analytical
- Pragmatic, practical, flexible and committed to quality
- Strong communication skills and proficiency in English language.
Due to a high volume of candidates, we will only be able to respond to those who meet the above requirements. If you have not had a response within 14 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.