Business Analyst/Project Manager Market Data Specialist
Posted on Aug 21, 2019 by Experis AG
Business Analyst (70%)/Project Manager (30%)
Market Data Specialist
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading trading company in Zug, we are looking for a Business Analyst/Project Manager, with proven experience in professional market data. Are you a passionate Business Analyst/Project Manager who is looking for a new and exciting challenge? If yes, then please have a look at the details below:
Overview of the project:
You will join the global team working with the developers to define demands and structure offerings for clients. They will be part of a global team that focuses on key market data initiatives, advice and analysis on market data content and market data products across asset classes.
- Participate and lead strategic initiatives to drive efficiencies and cost management.
- Provide advice and analysis on market data content and products across asset classes and internal business units.
- Manage sponsors and stakeholders with competing priorities, resourcing levels, and time constraints across all typical project
- Demonstrate confidence in interaction with senior stakeholders
- Project initiation and scoping
- Business analysis and requirement definition
- Setting and managing realistic expectations for successful delivery with project stakeholder
- Testing and implementation of user acceptance testing
- Matching best product and content to user needs
- Contract management and oversee terms & conditions
- Evaluating vendor and product offerings and clearly understanding what can and can't be done with vendor and exchange licensing and products
- Project scope evaluation
- Development of high-quality deliverables
- Projects must include vendor evaluating, contract management, commercial relevance, and vendor licensing etc
The skills and experience needed for these positions are:
- 5+ years of professional market data experience
- 3+ years of professional project management experience
- Hybrid Business Analysis (70%)/Project Management (30%) profile
- Demonstrated experience defining clear solutions and strategy based on requirements presented
- Proven track record of scoping and driving delivery of projects
- Product knowledge of the key Market Data vendors, including content and application functionality and their applicability
- Data process improvement and work flow design expertise
- Ability to work in project teams to help formulate the implications of a specific solution across the process, eg costs, risk, potential for re-use of services developed, etc.
- Financial Information Associate and FISD Data Licensing (Desirable)
- Good understanding of Jira issue tracking and Confluence collaboration tools
- Experience with SQL, VBA or other programming languages are an advantage
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Urim Berisha.