Business Analyst/Functional Analyst/IFRS Expert/IFRS Consultant
Posted on Aug 21, 2019 by Levy Associates Ltd
My client is one of the biggest insurance companies in Europe, and is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Business Analyst/Functional Analyst/IFRS Expert/IFRS Consultant with IFRS 17 experience to join their team. The team is in the center of the upcoming project, and will really be shaping the future of IFRS reporting for the business. This is an exciting, multi-cultural and ambitious environment to be working in, and a fantastic opportunity to influence the direction of the company.
The ideal Business Analyst/Functional Analyst/IFRS Expert/IFRS Consultant for this role will have:
- Experience and knowledge of Solvency 2
- Experience and knowledge of IFRS 17
- Experience in translating regulations into practical implications
- Experience in Agile (Scrum) way of working
- Understanding of CI/CD process & way of working
- Experience and interest in clients' finance environment
- Experience in unit testing and writing test cases
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving
- Good command of spoken and written English
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV's received we can only reply to those that match the above requirements, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.