Posted on Aug 21, 2019 by Whitehall Resources Ltd
Whitehall Resources are looking for an experienced Data Analyst for an initial 6 month contract in Dublin.
The Data Insights portfolio contains several large programmes of work, focused on applying data analytics tools and techniques to solve for business and data problems and to identify data issues and remediation solutions or optimizations as part of our strategic initiatives.
- Data sourcing, discovery and analytics using ETL (Extract, Transform & Load) and Business Intelligence tools.
- Creation of models and reports providing interpretation and insight into business data.
- Issue identification and analysis
- Solution design
- Hands on analytics and application of data science
- Create visualisation solutions for presentation to and use by senior management
- Experience working in Global teams would be preferable
- The ability to identify issues and propose solutions
- The ability to prioritise key deliverables
- Experience working in a project/programme environment would be preferable
- Preferably, experience in a financial domain (capital markets, transaction banking, and wealth management)
- Experience with visualisation tools such as Qlikview would be preferable
- Proficient in use of ETL (Extract, Transform & Load), Business Intelligence tools
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.