Informatica ETL Analyst
Posted on Aug 21, 2019 by Whitehall Resources Ltd
Informatica ETL Analyst required by Whitehall Resources for an initial 6 month contract based in Dublin
The Data Insights portfolio contains several large programmes of work, focused on applying data analytics tools and techniques to solve for business and data problems and to identify data issues and remediation solutions or optimizations as part of our strategic initiatives.
Skills and Experience required;
- Excellent Informatica/ETL experience
- Hadoop and/or Hive knowledge.
- Experience in data analytics and ETL would be preferable
- Experience working in Global teams would be preferable
- The ability to identify issues and propose solutions
- The ability to prioritise key deliverables
- Experience working in a project/programme environment would be preferable
- Preferably, experience in a financial domain (capital markets, transaction banking, wealth management)
- Educated to degree level (or overseas equivalent)
- Proficient in use of ETL (Extract, Transform & Load), Business Intelligence tools
- Innovative, creative, articulate and able to work directly with a broad range of stake holders
- Delivering high quality solutions through innovative design aligned with good development practices
- Creation of models and reports providing interpretation and insight into business data.
Developing a wide range of Enterprise application architectures
- Solution design
- Hands on analytics and application of data science
- Create visualisation solutions for presentation to and use by senior management
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.