Requirement Engineer/Business Analyst: IREB/BABOK/UML
Posted on Aug 21, 2019 by ITech Consult
Requirement Engineer/Business Analyst: IREB/BABOK/UML/Banking/German
Role Purpose: For our customer, a renowned Banking domain client in Zurich Switzerland, we are looking for a Requirement Engineer/Business Analyst for a contract initially for 6 months with strong possibility of extension.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Should be responsible for collecting, analysing and consolidating requirements in the following areas
- Payment transactions and cash pooling
- Creating Specifications and UML Diagrams
Must Have Skills:
- Must have several years of in-depth professional experience in Business Analysis and Requirements engineering.
- Must have any of the certifications in Requirements Engineering (IREB, BABOK)
- Must have good knowledge of the use of UML
- Experience in payment transactions and/or cash pooling worthwhile
- Should be working with self-reliant working methods and self-reliant action.
- Should have practical, in-depth technical understanding and a quick grasp of things.
- Must have excellent conceptual and analytical thinking skills
Nice to Have:
- Good experience working with banking environment.
- Good experience/knowledge working with requirements tools (Enterprise Architect, Balsamiq)
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in applied sciences or university studies in the field of computer science, business informatics or business engineering.
- Fluent in German
- Fluent in English
Reference No.: 918539NC
Role: Business Analyst/Requirement Engineer
Location: Zurich und region, Switzerland
Workload: 100 %
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Till 6 months +
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
About us: ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2008 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.