Regulatory Reporting Accountant - Dublin
Posted on Aug 21, 2019 by Huxley Banking & Financial Services
A Top Tier Investment Bank are recruiting for a Regulatory Reporting Accountant to join their team in Dublin, on a contracting basis, who has previously prepared and submitted monthly and quarterly regulatory returns to the Central Bank of Ireland (CBI) and need to be a fully qualified accountant.
The Regulatory Reporting Accountant will have the following responsibilities:
- Preparation and submission of monthly and quarterly regulatory returns to the Central Bank of Ireland in a controlled and timely manner.
- Keep up to date with applicable regulatory reporting requirements.
- Continuously assess and enhance regulatory reporting processes, improving the quality of our regulatory submissions and identifying new approaches to improve efficiencies.
- Assist with adhoc projects which are expected to include a diverse range of projects including implementation of new regulatory reporting requirements and strategic regulatory reporting infrastructure.
- Maintain regulatory reporting procedures.
- Qualified accountant with experience with experience of working in a fast-paced financial services organisation.
- A good understanding of the regulatory reporting environment in Ireland (CBI).
- Knowledge of statistical and/or AnaCredit reporting
- Self-motivated, with willingness to take ownership of problems and initiative to resolve them.
If this is of interest please do get in touch ASAP.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit our website.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy